Beef ½ kg
Yogurt 250 grams
Green chilies 5 to 6
Ginger garlic (chopped)-1tbsp
Lemon juice 2tbsp
Red Chilies chopped-1tbsp
Saunf (Fennel seeds)-½ tsp
Jeera (Cumin seeds )-½ tsp
Methi seeds (Fenugreek seeds-1 pinch
Kalonji (Black Onion seeds)-1 pinch
Rai (Black Mustard Seeds)-½ tsp
Coriander leaves-for garnishing
• First of all take a fry pan add oil then add ginger garlic (chopped), green chilies (chopped) and mix it nicely than add yogurt in it and 1 cup of water.
• Mix up all the items well put cap on the pan and leave it till beef gets soften.
• Get a cup and add Saunf ( Fennel seeds), Jeera ( Cumin seeds ), Kalonji ( Black Onion seeds ), Methi seeds ( Fenugreek seeds ), Rai ( Black Mustard Seeds ), salt, red chilly and blend it properly.
• When the ingredients in the Bowl get to add the dry mixture and mix and cook over low heat.
• Please add the lemon juice and green chilies and cook for a few minutes over low heat, get out of the bowl and garnish with the cilantro, and its ready to serve.