Recipe Type: Drink
- 4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Badam (Almond)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 5 Cardamoms (crushed)
- Saffron Strands for garnishing
- Boil the almonds in a pan for 5 minutes. Remove and drain.
- Peel the skin of the almonds and grind in a blender with sugar to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Now heat milk in a heavy bottomed vessel and bring it to a boil.
- Add crushed cardamom, almond-sugar paste, stir and continue to boil for 2 minutes more.
- Remove from the heat, garnish with saffron, and then refrigerate for about 1 hour and servechilled.