Aromatherapy is a form of alternative medicine that uses various essential oils and other aromatic compounds extracted from plants in order to deal with many medical complications and to help relax a person’s mind, body and general disposition.
- 5 drops Clary Sage essential oil
- 10 drops Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 5 drops of Bergamot essential oil
- Mix together the essential oils in a clean, dark glass bottle.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of the mixture to a tissue and place it near yourself when sleeping.
- If you decide to use a diffuser then make a mix of the above mentioned essential oils in the ratio of 2 drops of roman chamomile to 1 drop of clary sage and 1 drop bergamot and add it to your diffuser.