All natural homemade recipe for your rough, dry hairs.
Properties: Hydrating, repairing & strengthening; boost shine and softness to dull hair.
Suitable for: Dry scalp and dry hair.
Frequency: Can be used weekly.
- SERVES: 1 (for long hair); half the recipe for short hair
- PREP: 10 mins
An all-natural DIY hair mask using avocado and olive oil, perfect for dry hair and scalp. In addition to the ingredients below, you also need a shower cap and a whisk. The mask do not keep well and it is recommended to use it within a day.
- 1 ripe avocado pitted, peeled and mashed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil substitute with jojoba oil or sweet almond oil for colour-treated hair
- In a small bowl, whisk mashed avocado with olive oil until well combined.
- Apply hair mask on damp hair, including the scalp and hair ends. Tuck your hair in a shower cap.
- After 20 minutes, rinse off the hair mask while massaging the scalp. Shampoo as usual. Enjoy your silky soft hair!