You always see celebrities with beautiful long lashes. Now you can also get their look by doing these easy tips:
1. Make sure that your face is clean. Before putting the fake mascara line your upper lash with a dark eyeliner pencil.
2. Apply a thin coat of mascara and let it dry.
3. Check the fake lashes band if it?s right width. Sometimes they can be longer. Trim it exactly the right width of your lash line.
4. Some artificial lashes has adhesive on the band. While others has to be done separately. Use a toothpick to in putting the adhesive to the lashes. Dab a thin coat and wait a few seconds to allow the adhesive to become tacky.
5. Press on the lashes bands from the inner to the outer corners of your eyes, placing them as close to your own natural lash line as possible. Hold them for a few seconds until they are set.
6. You can apply another coat of mascara if you want.
7. When removing the fake lashes. Apply a makeup remover and let it penetrate to the glue. It will be easier to take them off without irritating your eyelids. Then gently pull off the lashes.
8. You can reuse your fake lashes as long as your clean them. When cleaning them, use a warm water and soap. A tweezers will be great in pulling off the remaining glue. Brush the lashes with a toothbrush. Store them in the original container to keep their shape.