How to fight foot odor
The herbs and essential oils in this aromatic blend help to reduce sweatiness, fight odor, and leave feet fresh and clean. Rosemary and ginger stimulate circulation, and sage discourages perspiration:
Things you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely grated, or 1 teaspoon dried powered ginger
- 4 cups water, plus extra as needed
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Epsom salts
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- Small ice cubes or crushed ice.
How to do it:
- Place rosemary, sage, and ginger in a large saucepan with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- remove from heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes then strain.
- Add baking soda, Epsom salts, and tea tree oil.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a foot spa or shallowe basin big enough for both feet.
- Top with extra water and add ice.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes; pat dry.
- Follow with a dusting of fragrant foot powder.
Read more at RD