Natural Remedies for Skin Scars
When the boundary of the skin is crossed or cut, it heals with a scar. New skin scars are thick and full of blood vessels, but over a period of several months they become flatter and the blood supply decreases.
Skin scars that remain thick and wide but are confined to the area of the original injury are called hypertrophic scars. Hypertrophic (overgrown) scars are usually flesh-colored, pink, or red, and are dome-shaped. They can have areas with many prominent, tiny red blood vessels or areas that are flat and shiny within the raised, broad scar.
Here are some of the home remedies that can help to get rid of these skin scars:
– Regular application of the Lemon juice to the affected area can help in healing the skin scars.
– Vitamin E oil is best for the skin, try applying this oil and the skin remains soft and the scars will disappear.
– Olive oil is a great scar remover too. Do apply regularly.
– Apply Honey for treating your skin scars.
– Cucumber is considered as the cooling substance. Its juice can heal the scars on daily application on the area.
– Tomato too is good for skin, apply and keep it for 15 minutes and see the results.
The healing process depends on the depth of the wound, apply the nature’s gift regularly and see the result yourself.