Repairing damaged hair-Tips from Sunsilk hair Expert
1. First, check if you have any damage by pulling out a single strand of hair and submerging it into a glass of water. If it floats, your hair is healthy; if it sinks, you are in need of some repair – seek advice
2. When drying your hair, gently squeeze out excess water with a towel – don’t rub hair vigorously – and be extra careful when combing it out as hair is weakest when it is wet
3.Use a treatment for dry/damaged hair once a week. Try my Damage Reconstruction Program to restore your damaged tresses
4. Eat a balanced diet including multivitamins and proteins to encourage hair growth. Take time when brushing your hair and be careful when using hair accessories (e.g. avoid rubber bands and headbands – these can exacerbate damage)
5. Drink at least two liters of water a day to re-hydrate your body including your hair
6. If you want an alternative treatment, apply a small amount of olive oil onto your hair and let it soak in for an hour. Wash and dry your hair as normal.