Soften dry cuticles
The essential oils in this rich, softening blend help to counter cracked and ragged cuticles. Tea tree oil is a proven fungus fighter, while lavender is anti-inflammatory and healing. You can find avocado and jojoba oil in health food stores, or you can substitute olive oil for either or both.
What You’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Pour the jojoba and avocado oils into a small, dark-colored glass bottle, which will help preserve the oil.
- Then, add tea tree and lavender essential oils, screw on cap, and shake to combine.
- Before using the cuticle oil, shake the bottle well, then massage a few drops into your nails and cuticles daily to soften your cuticles and prevent them from splitting.
Read more at RD