This looks soo yummy and attractive. If you are throwing a holiday party or having family and friends over, or celebrating Christmas check out this scrumptious Candy Cane Punch recipe. The best part? It only calls for 3 ingredients! It has wonderful reviews too.
Peppermint ice cream makes this beverage taste—and look—more like a dessert than a punch!
It’s a great way to start a gathering.” For a fun garnish, you can hang mini candy canes around the punch bowl and cups.
- 14 Servings
- Prep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 jars (10 ounces each) strawberry jelly
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, divided
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- In a large saucepan, melt jelly with 2 cups soda. Chill the jelly mixture and remaining soda. Just before serving, place 6 cups ice cream in a punch bowl. Gently stir in jelly mixture. Add remaining soda. Add remaining ice cream by scoopfuls. Garnish with candy canes if desired.
- Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.