This cellulite body scrub helps to treat cellulite. This cellulite body scrub also helps to prevent future cellulite in the areas it’s applied to. I suggest using this cellulite body scrub treatment 2-3 times per week, but it can be used more frequently for more severe cases of cellulite.
Things You’ll Need:
- 1/2 Cup of Ground Cornmeal
- 1/2 Cup of Ground Oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon of Dead Sea Salt
- 10 Drops of Mandarin Oil
- 4 Drops of Juniper Oil
- 3 Drops of Lemon Oil
- 3 Drops of Cypress Oil
- Pour the cornmeal, oatmeal and dead sea salt into a glass jar.
- Drop in the mandarin oil, juniper oil, lemon oil and cypress oil. After you have added all of the oils, use a wooden spoon or spatula to stir the mixture together gently.
- Put the lid over the mixture and store in the fridge. I suggest storing it in the fridge between uses. Don’t store directly under the fridge light though, because this can break down the essential oils and weaken them.
- To use, take about a teaspoon of the mixture and massage over damp skin in the area affected by cellulite. Use more of the mixture as needed, focusing on one area of cellulite at a time.
- If you’re using it to prevent cellulite, massage into the areas usually affected by cellulite, such as the thighs and buttocks.