|Chicken nuggets recipe for iftar||
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
A sanck children loves the most & you will definitely want it on your Iftar menu this Ramadan.
- Ingredients (Serves 3-4)
- • 1-1/2 Chicken Breast Fillet Pieces
- • Bread Crumbs As Required
- Ingredients for for Batter
- • 1 tsp Baking Powder
- • 1 cup Plain Flour
- • 2-1/2 tbsp Rice Flour
- • 1 tsp Basil
- • 1 tsp Oregano
- • Black Pepper To Taste
- • Salt To Taste
- • 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder
- • 1 teaspoon Red Chili
- Cut chicken fillet in fine square pieces and add salt to sprinkle on chicken pieces.
- Put all ingredients in flour to make dry mix.
- Coat all chicken pieces in this dry mix.
- Now in dry mixed ingredients flour add water to make thick batter using the Braun Multiquick 5’s hand blender.
- Dip nuggets in batter and coat with bread crumbs and deep fry.
- Serve with dinner roll and mayonnaise and sour cream dip.