This rinse will not ruin your highlights but instead will make your brown color deeper and more vibrant. Do not use a coffeemaker to prepare the rinse, as the concentration of coffee won’t be strong enough.
- 2 cups purified water (do not use mineral water)
- 5 tablespoons dark roast ground coffee
- 1 ounce black chocolate
- 1. Boil the ground coffee in two cups of water in a shallow pan for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add the chocolate while the coffee is hot. Let the mixture cool and carefully soak your hair with the flavorful blend. Beware of the spills!
- 3. Cover with a non-PVC plastic shower cap, wait for 10 minutes, rinse off, and shampoo as usual.