Maple Syrup Souffle
Recipe Type: Dessert
“A classic souffle, flavored with maple syrup” If you cannot get maple syrup, try pancake syrup or some fruit liqueur.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar 70 g
- 2 tsp baking powder 10 ml
- 1 cup maple syrup 250 ml
- 4 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 375F 190C
- Beat the egg whites.
- Add slowly the sugar and baking powder, turning slowly with a spatula.
- Slowly add the maple syrup, turning with a spatula.
- Grease a souffle dish with butter.
- Bake at 375F (190C) for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.