Coffee afficionados – keep those spent grounds after the cuppa! Use them to exfoliate and revitalise your face with this inexpensive, natural and effective facial treatment. Suitable for all skin types, although those with dry skin should include a moisturiser post-treatment.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) used coffee grounds
- 1 egg white
- Mix used coffee grounds and egg white together. Combine well.
- Massage the mixture gently onto your face, then allow it to dry.
- Rinse it off with cool water. Gently dab your skin dry.
- This will gently firm and tone your skin, minimize pore size and get rid of dead skin so the fresh new skin underneath is revealed.
- Those with dry skin should follow the facial with a moisturizer.