When used as a base to make facial masks, corn flour is an excellent ingredient if you’re dealing with oily skin. Corn flour picks up oil from the skin and traps it, leaving the skin moisturized but with diminished oiliness and shine free.
This mask is extremely easy to make.
- 2 teaspoons of corn flour
- 1 egg white
- Mix this two and apply on the face.
- Wash off after 15 minutes or until dry.
- While washing, use circular motion so that you can exfoliate the skin and help the circulation of its deeper layers.
- First apply warm and then cold water.