It is important to look good with your makeup but knowing some good basic shopping rules might give you extra help. These tips will give you a little savings for your pocketbook as well as let you look smart and beautiful.
1. Get techniques from your favorite store, cosmetics sales ladies are trained to have an entire arsenal of makeup tricks, so have your looks done and remember how it was done.
2. Write the colors and the brands that the sales lady used, so if you have extra cash, you may shop right away.
3. Get samples and try them out, especially foundations, concealers and lipsticks.
4. Always ask for sample sizes before deciding to buy the actual one.
5. There are so many cosmetics available in the store so be sure to choose the right ones for your skin type.
6. Purchase some hypoallergenic cosmetics.
7. Have samples tested on your skin at least 24 hours before application to know if it fits well with your skin type.