One way of keeping the feet clean and healthy is by providing them with a foot bath. Some of the revitalizing homemade foot soak recipes are what will provide ideal care for your feet.
Ginger Foot Bath
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 small Onion
- 3 lt of hot Water
- 1 oz of Sage (dried)
- 1 oz of Rosemary (dried)
- 1 inch of fresh Ginger Root
- 20 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Chop the onion and garlic into fine pieces and grate the ginger root.
- Heat up the water in a large saucepan and add in the onion, garlic and ginger. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove water from heat and allow infusing for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid into a foot bath and let it cool for 4 minutes.
- Add in the tee tree essential oil and then soak your feet in this bath for 20 minutes with a towel over your feet and the tub.
- After 20 minutes, pat your feet dry, especially between your toes.
Peppermint Lavender Foot Bath
- 5 drops of Peppermint Oil
- ½ cup of Epson Salt
- 3 drops of Lavender Oil
- 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Put all the ingredients in a foot bath filled with hot water and soak your feet in it for 10-15 min.
- Dry your feet properly and moisturize.
- You can even use some of the mixture and start scrubbing and massaging your foot with it. Make sure to concentrate mostly on the rough spots.