Recipe Type: Appetiser
Prep time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
Yogurt, cinnamon and nuts – walnuts/raisins/figs, makes for an everyday scrumptious treat. Its egg less and substituted with a healthier version of sugar.
- 2 cups wheat flour (atta)
- cinnamon powder 2 tsp
- 2 cups jaggery (gur)
- 1 1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of curd
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2/3 cup of cooking oil
- Walnuts / raisins / figs – for garnishing
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Blend the curd, water and oil together in another bowl.
- Then mix the dry ingredients into this bowl and blend well.
- Bring it to dripping consistency, adding more water if needed.
- Oil the bottom of a baking dish and bake for one hour.
- Cut and serve when cool.