Home » Entertainment, Reviews

Shaista Wahidi to Continue hosting GMP on ARY

Written by on October 24th, 2010 9 Comments

It seems that the things between Dr. Sahista Wahidi and ARY digital are settled down as I witness a ticker of breaking news last night on the channel which states that “Good Morning Pakistan with Dr. Shaista in a new style coming soon only on ARY Digital”.

This news was revealed after rumors that there was some tug of war between two media giants over the hosting and ratings of their morning shows. As discussed earlier that Shaista Wahidi will be replacing Nadia Khan on Geo TV’s morning show. For a month now, both Geo and ARY were telecasting old episodes of morning shows giving spice to the rumors.

While in July Pakistan daily quotes that Shaista Wahidi is leaving her show.

“I don’t want to spend my lifetime, hosting. I should have chosen any other field by now” said Shaista. While asked about the comparison with other morning show, she confessed Nadia Khan to be spontaneous “Nadia is spontaneous” she said and Farah to be decent.

Finally ARY digital step forward and announces in a breaking news that Sahista Wahidi is still with the network and will continue hosting Good Morning Pakistan(GMP) for them.

So, what happened to Geo and Nadia Khan?

• rewajpk (Rewaj ) said:

Twitter Comment

Rewaj: Shaiata Wahidi to Continue hosting … [link to post] #Showbiz

Posted using Chat Catcher

• Abu Hmaza said:

Shaista Wahidi has started her morning show at Geo Today. This marks the end of Nadia Khan at Geo.

• Hina Safdar (author) said:

This is interesting now…….There is a tug of war between Geo and ARY for sure over Show TRP etc

• Shaista Wahidi Started a New Morning Show on Geo Tv | Rewaj - All About Women Lifestyle said:

[…] gossips and rumors that something is cooking and Nadia is being replaced & announcements that Sahista will continue hosting GMP (Good morning Pakistan) on ARY etc finally the mystery is resolved. For a refresher let me remind that her brother Sahir Lodhi had […]

• Malik said:

I want Request with All Pakistan And Specially with Capitan of Pakistan Team Shahid Afridi Please start before all match Must be Prayer two Nawafil and also Recite the Sura Yaseen , Sura Fatha and Rehman Because I and all Pakistan want Pakistan Win the World cup and bring ICC World Cup in Pakistan. And Show All the World We can Face any Challenge we can do it. (MAROO AMAN KA CHAKA )
    Dear Dr. Sahista,
    I am your one of the biggest fan. Your show is going too nice also you so cute innocent Beautiful and first time I watch in your show and I also first time send email on any TV Show.I am in Abu Dhabi but when i watch your show i feel I am in Pakistan. My two most favorite personalities with together Dr.Sahista and Shahid Khan Afridi. My biggest wish that I meet with you (Dr.Sahista) and Shahid Please Sahista Can you fulfill my biggest wish of my life if it is possible. if U meet for only 5 to 10 minutes at your Off Air Studio so I shell be really Thankful to U. I hope U will give me Reply and I m in waiting for your.

• bia said:

ap ka ju magzine aya hy kindly tell me thats name
    nd mairy ammmi abbbu ki ap favr88888 hoooo

• sajidraza said:

mojhe ap ka program acha lagta he hum sab ghar wale shoq se dekhte hen i love a r y chenul

• malikumer said:

ap morning show ma dalar mandi ko bula ya

• malikumer said:

ap bohat beautiful ha api

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: