Color Doesn’t hurt ladies, and once in a while, it’s good to try a new bright and playful look. Eyeshadow is one of the easiest way of doing so. It comes in a spectrum of shades and color; pink, orange, green, red, black , grey, yellow etc. Here is a guideline to help apply a combination of these colors in a fashionable and daring way.
Pink and Green:
- Sweep a warm pink eyeshadow all over eye lid.
- Apply a bright fuchsia color with soft crease brush in the outer crease of the eye and blend in.
- With same fuchsia color draw a thin line close to upper lashes.
- Grab a shimmer with shadow, and highlight the area just under the eyebrow arch , as well as the inside corner of eyes.
- Line just inside the bottom inner rim with a white crystal eye pencil.
- Using a lime green shadow and angled eye liner brush or a lime green pencil, draw a fine line from the inner corner and extend it slightly outside the outer corner.
- Finish with a few quotes of mascara.
Green and purple:
- Start with a bright, highly pigmented green eye shadow.
- Using a small shadow brush, apply color from the inside corner to the middle of the eyelid.
- Repeat along the bottom lash line, just a bit thicker.
- With another firm brush apply bright purple color to the outside corner crease and blend in untill it meets the green color.
- Repeat underneath the ey as well.
- Highlight under arch of brow with white shimmer.
- Use a darker blue thick eyeliner.
- Finish with few coats of mascara.
Magenta and Bronze:
- Using a rich magenta color, shadow the entire eyelidup into the crease and underneath the eye as well.
- Blend out any visible lines.
- Take shimmery bronze shadow and blend along the outer shape of magenta shadow.
- Continue to blend like crazy to diminsh the appearence of lines.
- Line the inner rim of eye with black liner.
- Finish with Mascara.