French nail art has seen many innovations and techniques wherein the artist actually considers the nails as a canvas. French nail art can be designed to look very stunning and can be the object of envy for others. So, let us see some ways on how to achieve attractive nails to compliment your outfits.
- Choose from a glittery to a bejeweled look or even a textured style. Jewels have gone beyond adorning the basic earrings or bracelets and necklaces. Today, nail art includes the use of jewels on your nails to have sparkling nails for a formal do. Most salons experiment with small silver ringlets or similar jewelry when it comes to French nail art. All it requires is drilling a hole in the nail.
- Try and experiment with different coloring techniques and paints to match with every occasion or theme. Some of the popular themes are jungle and animal themes.
- French manicure nail art designs can also be created with the use of acrylic (liquid and powder) or fiberglass and UV gels. Most enhancement products include a white tip option to achieve a French manicured look. There are ways where you can create permanent French manicure nail art designs with the help of dried flowers, glitters, acrylic shapes and bullion beads etc. The process for embedding is very simple and French nail art being popular; you can easily locate a professional to get you job done to perfection. Experiment with rhinestones, flicks, dots and glitters.
- Some of the stones can also be used as stick-ons. There are plenty of readymade options available on the market that provide you detailed designs, where all you need to do it simply peel it off and stick it on.
- There are also various airbrush techniques and colors blending options available. Another look that is gaining popularity is the reverse French tip. Here the white is used over the entire nail and the pink color in used on the tip. Some perfect combinations are bright pink and bright yellow. Or go in for metallic purple and silver. Another creative idea is the use of colored glitter on the tip.