|French Toast Made Easy||
Recipe Type: Dessert
I love french toasts!! These bread slices soaked in egg and milk mixture then fried are ideal for breakfast. And it’s super duper easy! Serve them with maple syrup, jam, butter, sprinkle icing sugar on the top, or serve as it is. I do not cut the edges of bread because I love how it gets crispy after frying. You can cut ’em, if you want!
- Medium bread slices 5-6
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 cup
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Cinnamon powder a pinch (optional)
- Oil 3-4 tbsp for frying
- Simmer milk with sugar and cinnamon powder for just 4-5 minutes. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Add egg, and vanilla essence, whisk until combined well.
- Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan.
- Dip the bread slices in the mixture. Take them out immediately, don’t let it soak for too long or the bread will break. Fry them on medium-low flame until golden brown in color.
- Serve hot!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Recipe by Mehvish Abubakar.