Grooming is a form of personal hygiene. Grooming is very important to have a positive self-image. The first looks at a person gives an idea of how well -maintained and well worth the person is and what kind of personality they have.
Some of the ideas of personal hygiene can be followed are:
• Wear appropriate clothing for every occasion. The right clothing is in practice with good care.
• Use deodorant or body spray every morning and keep a container with you if necessary.
• Wash your hair frequently and keep it healthy and shiny.
• Cut and trim your hair regularly. Hairstyle should complement direct to your facial features and shapes.
• Keep nails neat and clean. Avoid painting with dark colors or bright, unless a special occasion.
• Clean and moisturize your skin every day, on a regular basis, especially if skin is dry and flaky.
• Avoid the use of additional accessories such as nose rings and tattoos in business.
Read more in Beauty
« Natural Face Packs
• Always be straightforward and well dressed to impress others.
• Avoid wearing clothing that is dirty, wrinkled appearance or smell of body odor.
• Refrain from preparing it in public.
• Limit the habit of chewing gum to mainly when you are on your own or with friends. Do not chew gum at the office or professional meeting.
• And last but not least, a balanced and healthy diet. And exercise regularly. Eat fruits and vegetables to fast food and the maximum to minimum.
Simple dress and good manners shows safe, reliable and considerate personality.