Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Mutton cauliflower curry is a very tasty dish, made with cauliflower florets and mutton cooked in creamy tomato.The spicy lamb gravy here infuses the cauliflower with incredible flavor, making this dish a pleasure to dive into.
Gobi gosht is best enjoyed with roti/chapati, and a side of raita (savoury yogurt). Enjoy.
- Mutton ½ kg
- Finely chopped cauliflower 1
- Finely chopped onions 2
- Salt as required
- Finely chopped dill 2 bunches
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger 2 tbsp
- Long, finely cut green chillies 8
- Dry khatai 4
- Finely chopped coriander 1 bunch
- Oil 1 cup
- Wash the dill properly and soak it in water.
- Now in a skillet, add in mutton, chopped cauliflower, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chilli powder, chopped onions, oil, salt and water and let the cauliflower cook.
- Once the water dries out, add dill, green chillies and khatai. Mix in well and set for dum.
- Finally, add in finely chopped garlic, and coriander and serve.