Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Masala TV recipe of Gobhi Gosht by Zubaida Tariq from Handi . This mouth-watering “Main Course” recipe for Gobhi Gosht can be prepared in 30 minutes and serves 2-4 people.
- Mutton ½ kg
- Finely chopped cauliflower 1
- Finely chopped onions 2
- Salt as required
- Finely chopped dill 2 bunches
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped ginger 2 tbsp
- Long, finely cut green chilies 8
- Dry khatai 4
- Finely chopped coriander 1 bunch
- Oil 1 cup
- Wash the dill properly and soak it in water.
- Now in a skillet, add in mutton, chopped cauliflower, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, chopped onions, oil, salt and water and let the cauliflower cook.
- Once the water dries out, add dill, green chilies and khatai. Mix in well and set for dum.
- Finally, add in finely chopped garlic, and coriander and serve.