The term “hair extension” refers to numerous techniques for enhancing your natural hair by adding other hair to it. The key to all celebrity fabulous hair is the clever use of hair extensions, carefully blended to match exactly with their own hair.
It would be best to talk with your beautician before deciding on which Hair Extension method is best for you. There are many different types of Hair Extensions on the market, but the two main types of application methods are :
- Individual Strands
Hair Extention Caring Tips
Caring for hair extensions is a bit different from caring for natural hair. Some things that you should know.
- Use a soft bristle brush and brush your hair from the bottom and gently work your way up.
- Gently tie your hair up while sleeping.
- Do not color your own hair extentions at home.
- To prevent tangling, run your fingers through the braid extensions.
- Don’t spray your extensions with conditioners or any silicone based products as they can cause the braids to slip.
Different methods for hair extensions
Weave for Hair Extension
In this method, hairstyle is created with weave. This is the most popular way to add hair extensions.
Braiding for Hair Extension
In Braiding, various barids are used such as tree braid, braid weave, individuals, cornrow, and French braid. Every hair stylist or beautician has unique braid for hair extension.
Ring for Hair Extension
A metal ring is attached to the hair for extension and makes the process very easy to apply.
Tube for Hair Extension
This is a new method where a plastic tube attached to hair for hair extension. This is an easy method and can be used by anyone.
I-Tip for Hair Extension
In this process, I- shaped glue is used for hair extension and using a His and Her Extension Iron or ring to attach the hair extension.