Homemade shampoos are natural and doesn’t consist of cosmetic ingredients which damage your hair. Homemade shampoos are mostly herbal shampoos which always give best results and preparation is also easy.
One of the major benefits of homemade shampoo is that it is cheap and you can choose ingredients according to your necessity and needs. Amla, reetha and shikakai are three mostly used ingredients for making herbal shampoo for natural hair care. Here are few methods of using them and other ingredients to make homemade shampoo:
1. The easiest method of making a herbal shampoo is: soak amla, reetha and shikakai in different containers overnight. Filter the water in the morning and wash your hair with it. This natural shampoo prevents hair related problems like dandruff, dry scalp apart from leaning the scalp.
2. Take shikakai, bhringraj and amla powder or extract(if available) and add in warm water. Add few drops of lemon juice and vinegar (for conditioning). Keep the mix for 30 minutes and apply this natural shampoo. It cures scalp problems and dandruff. Store it in refrigerator for long use.
3. Boil equal amount of reetha and shikakai, dried amla and dried brahmi leaves in water. Mash strain and use it. This herbal shampoo is a blend of shampoo and conditioner.
4. Soak dry soap nuts (reetha) in water overnight. Mash the solution in the morning and strain it. Add shikakai powder and mix well before applying. You can also mix this solution with your shampoo.
5. Another herbal shampoo with these items can be made easily. Soak reetha, shikakai and amla in 1 liter of water for 24 hours. Boil the solution and strain it. Keep it to cool. Add few drops of vinegar and wash th hair with it.
Use these easy herbal methods at home and stay natural! This natural hair care is not harmful to hair and stimulates the growth of strong and smooth hair.