|Homemade Frozen French Fries||
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Frozen French fries made easy at home by Chef Rida on Masala TV.
- Potatoes 1/2 Kg
- Garlic chopped 1 tsp
- Carom seeds (roasted & ground) ½ tsp
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds (roasted & ground) ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Boil the potatoes after peeling and shaping into French fries for 2 minutes.
- Drain & let them dry.
- Put the fries in a large polythene bag, add seasoning except oil.
- Mix well so that the seasoning coats fries well.
- Store in freezer.
- Deep fry in hot oil when need to serve.