It is not uncommon for women to misuse or overuse beauty products that could have a reverse effect on how they look. The following tips should help awaken them to “the daylight of reality,” such as:
1) You could look older than your years if you happen to use a wrong concealer or foundation.
2) Do not apply a concealer that is lighter than your skin tone, particularly under the circles of your eye. By so doing, you would very easily be highlighting the area instead of concealing it.
3) Select a concealer that matches the texture and shade of your skin and let it blend appropriately by means of a synthetic bristle brush.
4) Use toning ingredients, such as glycerin, hyaluronic acid and rosewater, all of which could help moisturize the layers of your skin.
5) Prevent sun damage through the use of sunscreens, based on the advice of dermatologists. Using caution could save you a multitude of problems, such as cancer.
6) Do not over- indulge in over-cleansing and exfoliating, as, by doing so, you could deprive your skin of oils that are necessary to help preserve the tone and texture of your skin.
7) Do not exfoliate more than twice a week. Select a fruit enzyme that could help slough off dead cells, as gently as possible.
Make-up mishaps are common, leaving no room for reversing the adverse effect that could caus