Time: 45 minute
- Beef 1 Kg
- Lemon Juice 1/4 Cup
- White Vinegar 1 Cup
- Garlic 10-12
- Black Pepper Crushed 2 Tsp
- Butter 2-3 Tbsp
- Salt As Required
- With the help of a sharp knife poke holes into the beef.
- Insert a garlic clove into each hole.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the white vinegar, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture onto the beef, cover with a plastic bag and leave for marinating over night.
Steam in a steamer for 30-35 minutes.
- Then Bake in an oven for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy your delicious meal!!!!