Today sharing step by step method to prepare the most popular and tasty chai recipe that people love to have especially in the winter season. Yes, I am talking about the Kashmiri pink tea which is also famous as noon chai.
Kashmir is a heaven on earth and people of Kashmir make this especial chai that is famous across the subcontinent. People from Pakistan and India love this chai and serve on a special occasion. Tasty and aromatic Kashmiri pink tea (locally famous as gulabi chai) making is super easy that you can easily prepare at home kitchen.
- Water 6 cups
- Kashmiri tea leaf 3 tsp
- Soda bi carb ¼ tsp
- Green cardamom 4 to 5
- Milk as required
- Sugar or salt to taste
- Almond & pistachio (ground) 2 tbsp each
- Boil water for 5 min. then add tea, soda, cook for 15 min.
- when half the water reduces remove from fire at cold water of the same amount which has reduce.
- Now mix it well by pouring it from one pan to another till pink colors come.
- Cook again then boiling adds milk and Elaichi
- Before serving add sugar or salt with almond and pistachio.