|Litchi Squash Recipe||
Recipe Type: Drink
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Store litchi squash in a bottle and mix with water for a delicious fruity beverage.
- 1 cup litchi pulp – de-seed and blend in a blender
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp potassium metabisulphate
- Blend the litchi and strain the litchi juice through a sieve.
- Place the water and sugar in a pan and stir over low heat till the sugar dissolves.
- Once it dissolves, add the lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Cook for about two minutes.
- Take the mixture off the heat and let it cool.
- Mix in the blended litchi and add the potassium metabisulphite dissolved in one tbsp of boiled water.
- Store the Litchi Squash in sterilised bottles.