All the ladies with round face need not have to worry as we will be sharing a few important tips on how to make a round face appear longer, hiding all the drooping cheeks and double chins. Generally women under the plump category would always want to look thin but how?. Many women aren’t much aware that make up plays quite an important role in toning the skin. So take a look at some round face make up tips, hairstyles and contouring skills that can add definition to the face and make it look slimmer.
Among the round faced celebs, Kate Winslet and Drew Barrymore are popularly known. Having a round face is definitely not a disadvantage as round faced women look youthful always. Sometimes a round face would make one look shorter but a few tips will definitely help.
Here Are Some Make Up Tips For Round Faces –
1. Foundation: This would add counters to the face and conceal the defects. This would make the face look slim and many round face celebrities prefer doing this. A lighter shade of foundation than a natural skin color and sponging the fore head, cheeks and chin in the upward direction would make the face look long and a darker shade of the concealer on the chin, jaw line would hide the visible double chin. Use of little powder after this would give brightness and shine to the face.
2. Blusher: Using some blush and shimmer on cheekbones will give a length to the face and divert the viewer’s attention. Bronze colored blush would look great and use of big fluffy brush would make the work more easier. If not sure as where to apply then just tabbing and brushing in semi circles (anti clockwise) will be a better idea.
3. Eyeliner: The application of the eye liner should be thin and long. The bronze eye shadow can add to the look. Generally the blush and eye shadows have to be of more or less the same shades.
4. Lips: Use lip liners and gloss of same color and smudge it well. Dark colors will look great and make it look luscious and shiny this would help you to keep people’s eyes away from the shape of your face.
5. Eye brows: For a round face, the eyebrows need to be curved high, thin and dark, for that, use an eyebrow pencil and trimmer.
6. Hairstyles: Hair styles covering the forehead and pony tails would make the chubby faces look prettier with these round face make up tips mentioned above. For longer hair, curling the ends would give a good bounce so that the face is well outlined.