Copper Top Looks
Metallic copper eyes will make the girl everyone notices at that first Saturday night back’ party! Sweep copper eye shadow on lids. Line lower lashes with black pencil and apply a pinkish-gold gloss and hit the day away.
Electric Liner Looks
Who says you can’t wear bright colors in the fall? Well get up because blue liner is bold but totally wearable. Line your upper lines of the eye with electric-blue liquid eye liner. Glide a wet Q-tip along the top of the line to perfect it. Pair with pink cheeks and lips and you’re off to electrify the guys around.
The sexy penny
Think of creamy metallic, like a Gucci-inspired look, as sparklers for your lids. A tiny smidgen is enough to give your eyes a double-take-worthy spark, especially if you have blue or green eyes. Hazel and brown peepers light up with blue or violet shades.
1. Draw a sideways V on the inner and outer corner of your eyes, living the center of each lid nude.
2. Add mascara and keep your lips mellow with clear gloss.
The mix guru
Create a rainbow color by blending pink and coral blush and yellow eye shadow.
1. Smile and blend hot pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.
2. Sweep coral blush along your cheekbones.
3. Finish by brushing yellow shadows from the outer half of your cheekbones up to your temples.
4. Dab a nude gloss and your set!