|Malai Paratha Recipe for Sehri||
- Flour 500 gms
- Cream 300 ml
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Water as needed to knead smooth dough
- Ghee or oil for frying
- In a bowl take flour, yeast, salt, cream, sugar with water as per requirement, knead it and keep it for half an hour.( if it is cold at your place keep out side no worries but if hot then keep in fridge)
- Now divide it into 2 balls & roll it thin Apply ghee or oil on it and sprinkle little bit of flour and roll it like a swiss roll.
- Now cut the ball with the help of knife to form paray’s and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Now roll it like normal parath then cook it .
- Delicious Malai parathay are ready to serve.