Your face is very important to your self image, make it look great by having healthy skin! If you feel the need, see a dermatologist, However there are many things you can do at home to take care of your face.
- Keep your face clean with a daily cleaner something that doesn’t dry out your skin.
- After cleansing use an oil free moisturizer.
- Stay healthy; overall body health impacts your skin.
- Pay attention to what you eat, some foods can affect your skin and especially cause acne.
- Treat your skin and pay attention to it.
- Do not touch! Your fingers are oily and touching your face frequently can cause increased acne.
- Your face creates everyone’s first impression
- If you need to see a dermatologist, there may be easy solutions to many problems like blemishes and acne.