- 2 Chunks Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Ripe Papaya
- 1/2 tsp. Honey
- Mash together pineapple (cut into 1/2 inch squares), 1/4 papaya and 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply to skin and leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Why This Mask is Good For Your Skin
- Pineapple is an exfoliant and also provides anti-aging benefits by stimulating the function of collagen fibroblast cells.
- Papaya also helps to exfoliate and soften the skin.
- Honey is great for moisturizing,calming and soothing the skin.
Written by Mindy Terry, President and Founder of Creative Spa Concepts. (visit site)