Peanut Butter Oatmeal Criss-Cross Cookies
Recipe Type: Snack
- 1 1/2 c shortening
- 1 c sugar
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 c peanut butter
- 3 1/2 c
- 2 t baking soda
- 2 c oatmeal
- Beat shortening and both sugars together until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in peanut butter.
- our and baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Form into 1 inch balls on un greased cookie sheets. Criss-cross with fork.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.