|Quick Chicken Karahi recipe||
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 500 gm Chicken
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1-2 mild green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger sliced
- 1 tsp GG paste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin coarsely ground
- 1/4 tsp red chili pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chili (watch the amount when adding more green chilies)
- Coriander fresh chopped
- Oil + Ghee for cooking
- Take equal amount of ghee and oil for cooking in a karhai with lid or just any of them you prefer cooking with.
- Place the chicken in the hot oil and start frying, in between the frying add the GG paste, spices one by one and then the ginger and keep on frying when it changes color to white add the tomatoes and the green chili and close the lid on medium heat till the chicken gets tender, no need to add water the tomatoes would leave plenty of theirs already.
- When the chicken looks done and the gravy almost done, leave it on the slowest heat to simmer, sprinkle coriander on it, close the lid and let it simmer till the thick gravy is achieved.
- After a few minutes take it off the stove and serve with Hot Rotis.