Acne really became so common today that people began to see it as a side effect of puberty. The last time I checked, 81 percent of people between the ages of 15-50 have some form of acne…
What are the most common types of acne?
In this article I will explain what type of acne are and what you need to know about them. Remember that to defeat an enemy, you need to know who and what he can do. This is exactly what we will do.
Acne really became so common today that people began to see it as a side effect of puberty. The last time I checked, 81 percent of people between the ages of 1550 have some form of acne.Having this skin disease is really a terrible experience, so let’s discuss the most common types of acne:
1) acne vulgaris – “vulgar” means “common” or “normal”. Even doctors call acne stopped by his real name and only refer to it as “acne”. But please do not get me wrong, this does not mean you should take this type of skin disease lightly. Even the most harmless acne can quickly lead to complications, so that not everyone responds well to common treatments. In general, creams containing benzoyl peroxide will do, but if it fails, consult your local dermatologist.
2) Blackhead – This type of acne is as black spots on the skin.Blackheads occur when half of clogged pores and dead skin cells trap the bacteria and then rises to the surface. This type of skin disease is more difficult to remove than whites because of their stable structure.
3) white dots – this type of acne consists of oil and tallow combined with cell fragments. As I mentioned, whites are easier to remove blackheads. They are closed from the surface of the epidermis by cellular debris at the opening of the follicle. They form a yellow, because they have no contact with oxygen.
4) The acne papules – which are punched in the face that are approximately 4 mm in size. Appears on the skin where hair follicles become inflamed. This can occur if your body reacts to heat or sweating medication in some cases are genetically predisposition to this type of acne.
5) the pustules of acne – Some people call these buttons. They are generally dome-shaped and filled with a mixture of dead cells, bacteria from white blood cells and acne. Pustules rarely leave scars. It usually appears as a red circle on the skin with a yellow center. If you do not want to have scars – no rush.