|Vanilla Tea Smoothie Recipe||
Recipe Type: Drink
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 2 mins
Total time: 5 mins
This healthy Vanilla Tea Smoothie recipe combines powdered black tea with low-fat milk, fruit and vanilla (or vanilla protein powder) into one tasty breakfast shake. You can use a pre-ground black tea or you can make your own black tea powder with an electric spice grinder or a coffee grinder.
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (such as mixed berries, strawberries or raspberries)
- 1/2 peeled, frozen banana (This is a great way to use over-ripe bananas.)
- 2 heaping tsp. black tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract or one scoop vanilla protein powder (such as whey powder or soy powder)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.