Yummy Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe
Recipe Type: Appetiser
A simple, cheesy potato soup. This soup takes less than an hour to make. You can break up the potatoes with a fork if you want a thicker soup.
- 2 c chicken broth
- 1 c peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/2 c nely shredded carrots
- 1/4 c chopped onions
- 1/4 c nely chopped celery
- 2 c milk
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1 c cheddar cheese
- In a medium saucepan, combine broth, potatoes, carrots, onions and celery.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables
- are tender.
- Stir cornstarch into milk and then add to soup.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.