Recipe Type: Main
Today I’m sharing this beef dumpling recipe with you, so you can also get to know how good they are! Making beef dumplings is a bit more challenging..Hope you will win this challenge by making very tasty beef Shumai.
- 24 wonton skins
- 300 g lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp fresh grated ginger root
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2½ tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp green peas
- Mix ginger root, onion, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and corn starch.
- Add the mix to the lean ground beef.
- Stir and mix well until the mixture becomes sticky.
- Divide into 22-24 fillings and place on the centre of the wonton skins.
- Forn the wonton skins into “bowls” with flat bottoms.
- Place a green pea on the centre of the filling.
- Steam 12-14 minutes over high heat.
- The skins may also be sealed in shaped into “half moons”.
- Deep-fry in oil (180°C) until golden.