The herbs and essential oils in this aromatic blend help to reduce sweatiness, fight odor, and leave feet fresh and clean. Rosemary and ginger stimulate circulation, and sage discourages perspiration:
Things you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, finely grated, or 1 teaspoon dried powered ginger
- 4 cups water, plus extra as needed
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Epsom salts
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- Small ice cubes or crushed ice.
How to do it:
- Place rosemary, sage, and ginger in a large saucepan with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- remove from heat, cover, and steep for 10 minutes then strain.
- Add baking soda, Epsom salts, and tea tree oil.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a foot spa or shallowe basin big enough for both feet.
- Top with extra water and add ice.
- Soak feet for 15 minutes; pat dry.
- Follow with a dusting of fragrant foot powder.
Read more at