Gluten-free Thai chicken pizza is easy to make and such a delicious, light change from heavier tomato sauce, meat and cheese pizzas.
Use a store-bought crust like Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts for a really fast and easy homemade gluten-free pizza or make fresh homemade pizza crusts ahead of time and freeze for your own ultimate fast and easy Thai pizza.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium pre-baked (parbaked) gluten-free pizza crust (homemade or store-bought: about 8-inches in diameter)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil (to brush on crust) plus 2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Tamari soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Thai Kitchen gluten-free green curry paste
- 3 ounces cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 small carrot, cut in fine julienne strips
- 6 julienne strips of fresh red Bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts (optional)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella OR Fontina cheese
Preheat oven to 400° F / 204° C
Place a pizza stone in oven to preheat OR use a baking sheet or round pizza pan to bake pizza.
To make pizza sauce, combine peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, green chili paste and 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil in a medium bowl. Stir to thoroughly blend.
In another bowl combine shredded chicken and 1 teaspoon sesame oil and stir to coat chicken.
Brush parbaked crust with 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Use a small spatula to spread pizza sauce evenly on pizza crust.
To top pizza, sprinkle shredded chicken, green onions, carrots, red pepper flakes, cilantro and cheese on pizza.
Carefully transfer pizza to a preheated pizza stone or to a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for about 7-10 minutes or until cheese melts and the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
Servings- 6 pizza wedges