Steaming the face is the best way to thoroughly deep clean your pores, to get rid of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Steaming your face is very important to loosen debris that may be embedded into the skin.
When steaming the face your wide the clogged pores and soften the skin in order to cleanse more easily the impurities, the traces of makeup, the dust, the sebaceous secretions as well as the dead skin cells. The high temperature helps the pores do open and this way your body will clear of the toxins and the cosmetic products will reach every skin cell. After steaming it will be more easily for you to remove blackheads, whiteheads and the little pimples.
If your skin is oily you can use thyme, peppermint or lemon. For sensitive use chamomile or lime. Those with normal skin can use rose, rosemary or lavender.
- Boil a pan of water and after few minutes remove the pan from the stove.
- Add fresh herbs to create a fresh scent such as mint, chamomile and rosemary.
- Stand directly over the steam and drape a small towel over your head for keeping the steam from escaping because it will be more effective in opening the clogged pores.
- Stay 10/ 15 minutes until the steam disappears and rinse the face with lukewarm water.
- You can steam your face twice a week without worries – it won’t harm your skin.
The best time for applying facial mask is after steaming