|Thai Chicken Wrap||
Recipe Type: Snack
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- – Coriander wrap
- – 1 chicken breast cut into strips,
- – Stir fry veg
- – 1 spring onion
- – Peanut dressing
- For the Thai sauce
- – 1 tbsp fish sauce
- – 1 tbsp sugar
- – 2 tbsp lime juice
- – a pinch of red chilli flakes
- Grill the chicken in the oven until cooked through.
- While your chicken is cooking you can get on with the Thai marinade.
- Place the fish sauce and lime juice in a sauce pan or pot and cook on a low heat.
- Leave for 2 minutes and start to add the sugar stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Add chilli flakes and stir fry vegetables to the marinade and cook for 2 minutes.
- Load the chicken and veg into the wrap and drizzle with the peanut butter dressing.