Steps to follow:
- Find a clean area with a wipe able surface, such as a kitchen or bathroom counter.
- Gently open up your broken lipstick. Set aside, for now, the broken-off section.
- Swivel the tube up as far as it goes.
- Using a match or lighter, create a flame, and gently wave this over the lipstick remaining in the tube.
- Using the tissue to protect your fingers, pick up the broken off section of the lipstick, and attach it to the end you just held over the flame.
- Press the broken-off section firmly yet gently into the melted end.
- Place the lipstick into the refrigerator until set.