It’s a shock the first time you look in the mirror and notice those tiny wrinkles around your eyes. Fortunately, those fine lines and wrinkles can be treated with easy homemade eye wrinkle treatments, and chances are, you’ll find them just as effective as expensive commercial products.
Avocado Wrinkle Treatment
- Mash three thin avocado slices with a fork.
- Blend in five drops of almond essential oil until the mixture forms a paste.
- Smooth the avocado wrinkle treatment on the skin around your eyes and leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse the avocado wrinkle treatment from you skin with warm water.
- Repeat as needed.
Lanolin Eye Cream
- Place 2 tbsp. water and 1 tbsp. lanolin in a small saucepan and heat it over low heat.
- Stir in 1 1/2 tbsp. sweet almond oil.
- Remove the lanolin eye cream from the heat and stir in 1 tsp. powdered lecithin. Add a few drops of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Smooth the cream into the skin around the eyes as needed to reduce wrinkles and lighten dark circles.
Read more at