Skip to content
- 3 cup strawberry cut into 2 pieces
- 1 can condensed milk
- pineapple 1 cup (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup strawberry syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar syrup
- lemon juice 1 tbsp
- 1 cup strawberry flavoured jelly (cut into small pieces)
- 1 8oz package cream cheese-softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a bowl, combine sugar syrup, Strawberry syrup, lemon juice. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, add some strawberry layer, condensed milk layer, pineapple layer, strawberry jelly layer, and add some sugar and strawberry syrup.
- Now again apply layer some strawberry, condensed milk layer, pineapple layer, strawberry jelly layer and add some sugar, strawberry syrup.
- Cream cheese pour in a bowl and Now pour heavy cream pour in all over dessert.
- Cover and refrigerate over night or at least 8 hours.
- Yummy Strawberry cream dessert is ready to serve. Serve with wafers.